Who loves to lick your face and give kisses nonstop? Who absolutely loves their walks? Who does everything together – eats, sleeps, play together? These two do!! Meet Isaboo and Lucylu of Instagram @isabooandlucylu.
These two sweetie pies are incredibly loved by their kind-hearted mommy and daddy. And I had the honour of painting this commissioned portrait for them.
It’s the first time I created a time-lapse art video of my watercolor painting. I hope you like it.
If you enjoyed the video, please click on the title at the top of the video and click on the thumbs up icon in Youtube and also subscribe to our channel!!
Here are 10 fun facts from Isaboo and Lucylu:
- When our pawents first saw us, we were in the back of a van with a woman who was trying to sell us in a grocery store parking lot. Mom cried all the way home thinking about us. Dad didn’t want mom to worry, so he backed right out of the drive way and told mom he’s going back to the store to bring both of us home.
- We were on medication for weeks because we had so many parasites. Mom thinks Lucylu would have died if she hadn’t had treatment. She was so thin and sick.
- Isaboo is bigger, but she’s very shy and cautious. She would let mom carry her 24/7 if possible.
- When holding Lucylu, she has to lick your face and give kisses. She CANNOT STOP. She is a giver.
- We don’t wear our clothes and bows all day. Mom dresses us for pics but we prefer to run nakey. So mom lets us.
- We have 2 hooman brothers and 1 hooman sissy.
- Walks are our absolute favorite thing to do.
- We have never gone up or down stairs or jumped on or off furniture. We just won’t.
- We do everything together. Eat, sleep and play. If mom takes one away from the other for even three minutes, we act like we’ve been apart for days when reunited. We have to roll around and give each other kisses.
- We sleep in our “condo” together. It’s for pups, but it looks like a side table. We never complain when it’s time for bed.
Don’t they just make your heart melt? In love with them as we are? Follow Isaboo and Lucylu at instagram.com/isabooandlucylu
Love this painting and would like to have an original scottieandcasie painting of your own furbabies? Contact us today!
Each commissioned portrait is hand-painted and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. And for a limited time, we’re also including a time-lapse video and a feature on our blog!
Don’t forget to leave a comment below to let us know what you think!